- Model NO.: Weinprinter TMP201
- Payment Method: T/T
- Touch Screen: Without Touch Screen
- Certification: CE, CCC, FCC
- Network Management: Not Support Network Management
- System: No
- Printing Speed: 70mm/S
- Application: Cashe Register/Mobile Receipt
- Printer Head Supplier: Rohm
- Trademark: Wein
- Specification: 67.3*31.5*18.5mm
- HS Code: 8443992100
- Type: Hand Held
- Card Type: Non-Contact IC Card
- Printer: Thermal
- Function Type: POS for Consuming
- CPU: No
- Size: 2 Inches
- Printer Head: More Than 50km
- Compatibility: Fujitsu628mcl101/103
- Weight: 45g
- Transport Package: 200PCS/CTN, Packed in Carton
- Origin: Xiamen, Fujian, China
Model: TMP201 (Compatible with Fujitsu628mcl101/103)
1. Low voltage supply
The voltage used to drive the thermal printer head is equal to the logic voltage, or is driven by a 5 V single power line, the range of operating voltage is 4.2V-8.5V, so four to six NI-Cd batteries or Ni-MH batteries can also be used. Two li-ion batteries can be used.
2. Low volume Compact and light
The mechanism is compact and light, dimensions: 67.3mm (width) * 31.5mm (depth) * 18.5mm (height).
3. Printing with High resolution
A high-density printer head of 8 dots/mm makes the printing clear and precise.
4. High speed printing
According to driving power and sensitivity of thermal paper, setting different printing speeds are required. Max printing speed is 80 mm/ sec.
5. Easy paper loading
Detachable rubber roller structure makes the paper loading easier.
6. Low noise
Thermal line dot printing is used to guarantee low-noise printing.
|Number of Dots||384 dots/line|
|Resolution||8 dots/mm (203dpi))|
|Printing Speed (max)||80mm/s|
|Paper Loading||Easy paper loading|
|Life||Printer head||More than 50km|
|Pulse activation||110M pulse|
|Paper End /Head Position||Photo interrupter|
|Operating Environment||Operating Temperature||0°C~ 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||- 20°C~ 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||20~ 85% RH|
|Storage Humidity||10~ 90% RH|
Industrial Testing Device